50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

I LOVE!

I DEMAND YE TO WATCH WHEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF MARIJUANA!!! THE BEST TRIP IV EVER HAD!!!! LOVE G_ENTRY!

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

I love you!

Haha, that was one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while. Make more!

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Brilliant!

This is now officially one of my favorite submissions on all of Newgrounds. I wish I can express all my feelings right now in this review but I cant, but keep up the good work!

PICONJO CONFESSION 4final PICONJO CONFESSION 4final

Hahahahaha!

This is one of the funniest things on newgrounds, man your such a fag hahahaha. I love you too even though your probably dead and being skull fucked by maggots...

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

Cool!

Its like chicken dumpling only without the chicken and more dumpling. Keep it up!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

WTF?!?

Thanks dave, i'v been waiting a long time for this one. Seeing how the Salad Fingers series has kinda gone downhill since the first episode, this one was okay, until the very end then it got a lil' sour. Oh well, cant wait for more!

To Michael jackson To Michael jackson

Good Job!

I really dont care wether Micheal Jacksons guilty or not, but it is nice to see an animation that isnt ripping on him. You did a good job man, this is front page material if only other people belived in it as much as I did. Keep it up!

sanaaron-2005 responds:

thanks do you think this will be on the front page

Email!! Email!!

Hilarious!

This is funny as hell! This is gonna get front page no doubt. Keep up the good work!

Radiohead-Talk Show Host Radiohead-Talk Show Host

Its Alright...

I will admit that the graphics arent that great, but you sure know how to put emotion to a really damn good song. Keep up the good work.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Your Pure Genius Man!

I'v seen this so many damn times now I cant even count. You've got my ENTIRE town listening to this song. I still find it insane that 1 person with a webcam could reach millions of people all across the world. Keep up the good work man, all my 5 belong to you.