Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

GREAT!

This is one of my all time favorite games, I remember on my old computer I could beat this like it was nothin, now the zombies are so damn fast I can't even kill the first one. Oh well, I still love this game. Cant wait for Part II. Keep up the good work!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

AWESOME!!!!

ALL MY 5 BELONG TO THIS!! I LOVE YOU TOM! MAKE MORE!!!!!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Pure Addiction!

This game is teh shit! I'v been playin' for about 4 hours straight now and wont stop until I beat it! Your a damn genius man! Keep it up!

Bong Mad Bong Mad

Awesome!

Great game! Super addicting. This goes on my favorites. Keep it up man!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

This game OWNS!

This is one of the funnest and most addicting game i'v ever played on Newgrounds. And fuck all you fags that are dissing this game just because it involves killing kittens. This game is pure genious. This goes on my favorites list no doubt. Make more man!

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

Ahhh Yeah!

Awesome game! SUPER addictive! Make more!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Awesome!

I had lots of fun with this one. It is what a lot of games should be. I loved the Napoleon skin and the auto save feature. You should make expansions to it man. This game owns all!!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Awww Yeah!

This is a great game. Very fun to play and very interactive. This is one of the best "Choose Your Direction" games i'v played in a long time. Awesome game! Very "Suppish"!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awesome!

Alien Hominid is a blast to play! I just bought it on Gamecube is really quite impressive. This is one of the best written, drawn, and animated games of our time! I'v been hearing rumors about an Alien Hominid 2. If this is true, i'll be praising that shit all the way to the front page. Nice job!

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Genius!

Great game, but it is freakin' hard. Way easier in real life (when they aren't alseep)I got it after about an hour. Turned me on a whole lot too. Make more!